I am SO excited to do my first Friday Introductions post! I have had so many new faces popping up on my Instagram & business Facebook that I thought this would be a perfect way to welcome you all! :)
Of course, my name is Brittany. I am a 28 year old wife & brand new mama! I had my first baby, Asher Ryan, on June 9th of this year. Yesterday I posted his birth video and you can find it here :)
Aside from being a wife & mom, I am a Motherhood & Birth photographer. I have had the honor of capturing some of life's most incredible moments thanks to my amazing clients! I fell in love with photography a few years ago & just last year launched my Motherhood & Birth brand. I am so excited to see where the rest of this year takes me, once I am off maternity leave!
A few random facts about me are...
- I was an only child till I was 17, when my step mom & dad welcomed my beautiful baby sister. I can't believe she turns 12 in 2 weeks! <3
- My favorite movie is Home Alone
- My favorite food miiiiight have to be Taco Tuesdays :)
- Favorite TV show would have to be Orange is the New Black (Netflix counts, right?)
- My biggest fear in life is settling
- My favorite non-alcoholic drink is coffee and my favorite alcoholic drink is tequila. OH and Christmas Ale. Not together though, just trust me.
- Fall and football season is the best time of the year
- My favorite memory is taking my baby sister to Cedar Point last year for her birthday. Can't wait to do it again this month!
- If you can make me laugh, we will be instant best friends
- My husband and I have been together for 9 years, married 3
- He is a DJ and we met in a dance club...ha!
- I have a fur baby named Millie. She is an American Bull Dog and aside from my new son, she's the love of my life.
- I'm definitely an instant gratification person. I work out for 3 days and expect results :) Getting my "pre baby body" back is going to quite interesting I am sure
- My only regret in life is caring what others think
- And lastly, my dream job is a birth photographer. I am SO lucky to do what I do!
I hope you enjoyed learning a few things about me and my life outside of my camera! Please be sure to check out past blog posts and always check back for my newest! I'm so glad you stopped by! xo- B